Fashion Week is in full swing and fashionistas and ‘os everywhere are covering it 24 hours a day on Twitter and Facebook, in the blogosphere and on online publications. Hearst Digital Media is currently covering Fashion Week in New York and plans to keep bringing it to the people during the weeks to come at every other fashion week in Europe.
HarpersBazaar.com and MarieClaire.com are both covering Spring 2011 with teams of editors and bloggers providing the details and headlines. People around the world can follow the news and trends on the sites and track updates via Facebook and Twitter. RealBeauty.com is also providing coverage of the emerging beauty trends, and even Esquire.com delivers details from the male perspective for all of you fashionistos.
Here’s your full Hearst low down for Fashion Week:
- Daily News from the Front Row – Derek Blasberg takes site visitors front-row, backstage, and into the most exclusive Fashion Week parties, reporting daily on the trends, the faces, the hot spots, what everyone’s wearing and of course, the season’s news-making fashion. This can be found right on the home page.
- Laura Brown sits down with Francisco Costa and Prabal Gurung to talk about fashion week, trends and inspirations.
- 100 Best Looks Photo Gallery – Every day, the Bazaar editorial team will identify the 100 best looks from the runways in New York, as well as in London, Milan, and Paris.
- Fashion Week Guides: NY, London, Paris, Milan
- Shows, shopping, parties, models, and more! A city-by-city must-do list
- Derek’s Diary Photo Gallery: See exclusive images from the parties in New York, London and Paris
- The Daily Dispatch: Highlighting coverage of Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear spotlights all of the HB Fashion Week blog and content updates. The Dispatch will also highlight galleries featuring the best Street Style at the shows
- Accessories Bazaar: Bazaar offers a peek at the accessories gracing the runway—and the designers behind them
- Elle and Blair Fowler: The influential YouTube style stars are Marie Claire’s Fashion Week correspondents. Find them blogging, tweeting and filming video daily during the shows
- Elle & Blair Get a Makeover: Marie Claire fashion editors style the girls for their first Fashion Week
- Front Row Photo Gallery: Exclusive images from the front row of celebs at Fashion Week
- Cheat Sheet: Round up of Fashion Week news
- Designer Dossier: Who’s Who at Fashion Week with photos of the hottest designers
- What to Wear to Fashion Week: MC editors talk about what they wear when they are among the stylish set
Post Fashion Week:
- Fashion Week Playlist: Get the music played on the runway
- Top 10 Spring Trends (beauty and fashion): Editors pick the trends you’ll be wearing next spring
- Backstage Beauty: Behind the scenes of NYFW to find out how to turn this season’s beauty trends into everyday regimes
- The new Style Blog: Focusing on NY Fashion Week with ongoing Fashion Week coverage culminating with the “Esquire Fashion Week Awards” on Friday, Sept. 17.