The way companies interact and engage with both prospects and current customers is becoming increasingly complex. Salesfusion shares a few pieces of advice on how you can use content marketing to increase your ROI, brand awareness and engagement:
1) Define your objectives. What is your purpose? Are you trying to increase brand awareness, drive more sales, or build a base of brand loyal customers?
2) Attract, Convert, Nurture. Research your leads to understand their industry, stage in the buying cycle, company size, needs, and more. Your leads are more likely to feel connected to your brand if you create customized content that speaks to them.
3) Strategize. Push content out across a variety of different marketing channels to reach your target audience. Determine what the message will be and how you will convey it. Always keep your ultimate goal in mind when building a full 360 degree consisten marketing campaign.
4) Invest in dynamic content. Dynamic content is when certain aspects of your landing pages or email marketing content change based on the user’s interests to create a relevant, tailored experience. You can garner information to implement this by requesting simple online surveys be completed by your website visitors.
5) Stay organized. Embrace a platform like marketing automation to keep your content marketing organized and segmented. Create a detailed task list to ensure you’re thoroughly covering all steps of the process and allowing time to test and review content before it is pushed out to the public.
Any other tips you’d add to this list? Share your advice by leaving a comment!
Coincidently, a few of my favorite songs right now have something to do with fruit in the title. So for this Music Monday, I’m bringing you a fruit salad featuring BRANX, The Polish Ambassador and SOPHIE. All very different sounds:
1) There’s BRANX, who gets me funk stepping all around my living room.
2) Then we have The Polish Ambassador – he’s always there to put a smile on my face with his delicate beats.
3) Finally, SOPHIE’s ‘Lemonade,’ bass shakes my bones and interludes of some sort of Sailor Moon-esque sample makes me giggle. Very experimental, but worth the full listen.
And for something a little different…
RVCA Womens | Fall 2014 from RVCA on Vimeo.
RVCA debuts the Women’s Fall 2014 Campaign featuring RVCA Advocate Ashley Smith in yet another beautiful video lookbook featuring music by Nylo. Texas born model Smith has partnered with the lifestyle brand to deliver a series of signature capsule collections in select retailers worldwide.
Interestingly, Founder and President, PM Tenore’s intention from the very beginning has been to create a platform for RVCA, which combines art, music, fashion and a modern lifestyle in an original way. At the forefront of this vision has been RVCA’s Artist Network Program (ANP)-a venture established to showcase the talents of accomplished as well as unknown artists who inspire our generation and push the boundaries of creative excellence.
Shop the collection featured in the film at: https://www.rvca.com/b/post/rvca-womens-fall-2014-lookbook. And, stay connected with RVCA via Instagram at @RVCA_WOMENS
Two weeks ago Goldroom announced “Til Sunrise,” his first new original release since dropping “Embrace” in September of 2013. Featuring vocal contributions from Mammals, Goldroom finally reveals the track today after making the vocal stems from the track available for download to give fans the opportunity to “Premix” the song.
FYI – You might see different spellings of the song: “Til Sunrise” and “Till Sunrise.” Let’s take a quick spelling lesson, shall we? “Till” is like a cash register and “til” is short for the word until. However, when it comes to music… eh, we’ll let it slide 😉
Let me tell you… the track is spectacular! The soundcloud tags are spot on with #dreamwave, #chillwave and #daytimedisco and #chillwave. The whispery vocals and tropical sounds let you drift away to paradise.
One of my absolute favorite synth pop guys, Goldroom recently wrapped up the Verano tour, which featured a rebuilt live band with shows in LA, NYC and SF. AXS Music and Buzzbands LA had great things to say about the new live shows, with Vibe calling Goldroom a “mastermind producer” and writing that his music “feels like cruising down the 101 with the top down and zero cares in the world.”
Give it a listen! Thoughts?