Thank you for all your support these last years. Right now, I’m taking a bit of a hiatus. But not to worry — I’ll be back to blogging here soon. In the meantime, you can follow my latest work on CMT.com/News and, as always, @ConsumingPR on Twitter. See you there!
The way companies interact and engage with both prospects and current customers is becoming increasingly complex. Salesfusion shares a few pieces of advice on how you can use content marketing to increase your ROI, brand awareness and engagement:
1) Define your objectives. What is your purpose? Are you trying to increase brand awareness, drive more sales, or build a base of brand loyal customers?
2) Attract, Convert, Nurture. Research your leads to understand their industry, stage in the buying cycle, company size, needs, and more. Your leads are more likely to feel connected to your brand if you create customized content that speaks to them.
3) Strategize. Push content out across a variety of different marketing channels to reach your target audience. Determine what the message will be and how you will convey it. Always keep your ultimate goal in mind when building a full 360 degree consisten marketing campaign.
4) Invest in dynamic content. Dynamic content is when certain aspects of your landing pages or email marketing content change based on the user’s interests to create a relevant, tailored experience. You can garner information to implement this by requesting simple online surveys be completed by your website visitors.
5) Stay organized. Embrace a platform like marketing automation to keep your content marketing organized and segmented. Create a detailed task list to ensure you’re thoroughly covering all steps of the process and allowing time to test and review content before it is pushed out to the public.
Any other tips you’d add to this list? Share your advice by leaving a comment!
Hey Consuming PR readers,
After taking a summer break, we’re back. So, not to worry. Keep checking back here for more in the coming days 🙂
Hope you’re enjoying your summer as well!
With the closing of Coachella Weekend 1 yesterday, I’m serving up a few of my favorite remixes where both the remixed artist and producer were both on the lineup.
So, you have BANKS, Disclosure and Daughter – all performed live at Coachella. And then you have the producers: Shlohmo, Flume and Sound Remedy, who remixed these tracks and played at Coachella too.
With that in mind, Coachella is a perfect example of how the power of social media is changing the way artists share music. Not only is the average consumer getting music faster, but the artists themselves are passing music around to create beautiful works of collaborative art! Enjoy the sounds, readers!
Lightning in a Bottle happens Memorial Day Weekend May 22nd-26th at the San Antonio Recreation Area in Bradley, California. Music, art, yoga and more… everything you need to recharge your mind and body. As a street teamer for the festival, I’m always spreading the good word. This festival will put a perma-smile on your face 🙂 And if you aren’t familiar with LIB, you might be with The Do LaB, the folks that support Coachella by featuring up-and-coming electronic acts on their own stage – and, of course, the famous water hose to cool off.
Tickets are on sale now: lightninginabottle.org. Get them now and listen to a few of my favorites: Gramatik, Phantogram, Little Dragon, Moby, The Polish Ambassador, Sugarpill, Chet Faker, Baauer (for funsies) and Cashmere Cat. But I can’t wait to discover more music from the lineup!
Follow LIB online: